Friday, November 23, 2012

DCUO Art Dump DLC8-9

This is some of the work I have done in the past year. Most was used in game, others were experimental.





 
 






They were gracious enough to let me concept this my self. I was very proud at the time!








First re-skin I did for the game.














 Tileable Texture done in Zbrush




HA! This should be the center of my portfolio! I made this one piece of wood and it became the glue of an entire level! I was amazed at what the world builder made with that one piece. Hand painted!




7hr Anatomy Study
 
I am a little proud of this...it is far from finished and actually anatomically incorrect around the shoulder and trap area...but this is much better than my previous anatomy study, which took me a week to do and looks extremely rigid and fake. It can be seen below.




No comments:

Post a Comment